WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
Currently I am reading four books: The Sunbearer Trials by Aiden Thomas (ARC), Visual Alchemy by Laura Tempest Zarkoff (ARC), Bats: An Illustrated Guide by Marianne Taylor, and Dracula by Bram Stoker (Dracula Daily is cool but I didn’t realize the story took place over such a long period).
What did you recently finish reading?
As you can see, I got quite a few books read this week. I participated in Graphic Novelathon over the weekend, which was basically read as many graphics as you can in two days. I got seven read off my backlog and two ARCs, so it was a success for me. I also have been flying through the Demoncia series this week. A lot of the last few books are novellas so they don’t take me very long to read at all.
- Conventionally Yours by Annabeth Albert
- The Altar Within by Juliet Diaz (DNF)
- Darius by J.R. Ward
- Out of Character by Annabeth Albert
- Revenant Epilogue by Larissa Ione
- Into Eternity by Larissa Ione
- Hollow by Shannon Watters (ARC)
- Camp Spirit by Axelle Lenior (DNF)
- Witchy Vol. 1 by Ariel Slamet Ries
- Witchy Vol. 2 by Ariel Slamet Ries
- Hades by Larissa Ione
- Wuvable Oaf by Ed Luce
- Cosmoknights by Hannah Templer
- The Avant-Guards Vol. 1 by Carly Usdin
- Dodge City by Josh Trujillo
- One Cup at a Time by Matt Tarpley (ARC)
- Base Instincts by Larissa Ione
- Z by Larissa Ione
What do you think you’ll read next?
My plan this week is to finish the Demonica series. I also want to finish at least one more ARC but we will see if my mood allows for that.