WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading three books. I just got the ARC for Captain of the Guard by Anna Hackett which comes out next week. I love this series and can’t wait to see the captains fall in love. I am also reading Witchery: Embrace the Witch Within. I have barely touched it this week so I am still not very far along.
I am again rereading Dracula because I found out about a service called DraculaDaily that sends you the journal entry’s in real time. So this is going to take a few months of slow reading, or I will get tired of that and just finish reading it.
What did you recently finish reading?
Since last week I have read all the books I own of the SWAT series. The three newest books of the series I don’t own and I don’t think I will buy them to read. I do own two books from her spin off series, which was introduced in Wolf Instinct, so I will probably read those soon. I am trying to read only what I own currently, especially since I recently did a purge of my eBook TBR and got it under 400 books (it was 1000+)
- Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
- Wolf Rising by Paige Tyler
- Cat by Sandra R. Neeley
- The Visitor: How and Why He Stayed by Mike Mignola
- Koshchei the Deathless by Mike Mignola
- Not “A Nation of Immigrants” by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz
- Storm Echo by Nalini Singh (ARC)
- Wolf Instinct by Paige Tyler
What do you think you’ll read next?
I will continue reading the Mythos Academy series. I am also down to three ARCs on Netgalley so hopefully I will get another one or two done this week. Sometimes it is annoying being a mood reader.