Hello everyone! Can you believe we are already halfway through March! Time is going by so quickly but at least it is warming up.
Now lets get into this weeks reading.
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am reading book two of the Fallen Angels series, Crave. It is going much better than the first book because it doesn’t have so much world building at the beginning. I am also reading the ARC of Spells for Change, which so far is pretty good.
What did you recently finish reading?
Here is what I read in the past week! I finished my reread of the Stallion Ridge series and read the newest book, which I had an ARC of. I am so glad I reread it and I loved the ending. I am a bit sad it is ending though. I also got another book of the SWAT series finished. I think I have five left so I am making slow progress on it.
- Coal Country by Jessica Blank, Erik Jensen
- Runes, Ruins, & Redemption by Maz Maddox
- Covet by J. R. Ward
- Dates & Disasters by Maz Maddox
- Fated & Fortunes by Maz Maddox
- Sunsets & Showdowns by Maz Maddox (ARC)
- Tough Luck by Annabeth Albert (ARC)
- Temple Grandin: How the Girl Who Loved Cows Embraced Autism and Changed the World by Sy Montgomery
- A SWAT Story- Black Friday Edition by Paige Tyler
- Wolf Hunt by Paige Tyler
- Bullhorns & Bounties by Maz Maddox
- Growls & Graveyards by Maz Maddox
- Feathers & Farewells by Maz Maddox
What do you think you’ll read next?
My plan is to read at least two ARCs this week. I already know which ones I am going to try and read but we will see if I actually read them. I will also be continuing my reread of the Fallen Angel series so hopefully I can get one or two of those completed this week.