Hello everyone! Today is my 30th birthday! It’s going to be a quiet day of me reading, spending time with my husband, and getting some food delivered but I at least it will be a safe one. Also, I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas week!
Now onto what books I have read this week!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
Last night I started reading Kristen Painter’s newest Shadowvale novel, Her First Taste of Fire. I am enjoying it so far.
I also am listening to If Chins Could Kill by Bruce Campbell. I actually started this last week but I didn’t finish it before I went on my vacation. Its been a rough few days migraine wise for me so this is still unfinished. Hopefully I will finish it this week though because it is very interesting hearing about Campbell’s acting career.
What did you recently finish reading?
Since last week, I have gotten quite a few books read. I am on vacation and haven flying through books because that was my only plan for the next two weeks.
- Caste: The Origins of Our Discontent by Isabel Wilkerson
- Overlord by Anna Hackett
- Wolves and Werewolves in History and Popular Culture by Shannon Scott
- Nikhil by M.K. Eidem
- Treyvon by M.K. Eidem
- Young Hellboy: The Hidden Land by Mike Mignola
- A Home for the Alien Warrior by Honey Phillips
- Elves with Benefits by Jana Aston (DNF)
- Krampus and the Crone by Honey Phillips
- A Gift for Nicholas by Honey Phillips
- In the Wreckage by Hailey Turner
- In the Ruins by Hailey Turner
- Frankenstein Underground by Mike Mignola
- The Amazing Screw-on Head and Other Curious Objects by Mike Mignola
- Rise of the Black Flame by Mike Mignola
- Sink or Swim by Annabeth Albert (ARC)
What do you think you’ll read next?
I am to continue the Metahuman series by Hailey Turner. Its a fascinating SciFi LGBTQ romance with very hot couples. I might try to read a few holiday books but I am not really feeling in the Christmas spirit so we will see.