#FaeFriday is a weekly book tag created by Kristy at CaffeinatedFae, who is also the creator of the tag image above.
Here’s the rules:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!t
Holiday books are selling out quickly, and Christmas music is in the air. That is why I want to know: What are some of your favorite holiday books?
I actually did a post recommending some holiday books just two weeks ago, which you can find here. Here are just a few though that I always think of first when someone says holiday books.
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
- Jayne Frost series by Kristen Painter
- Nocturne Falls series by Kristen Painter
- Goblins and Snowflakes by Melanie Karsak