Hello everyone! Can you believe its already the end of July! Where has the summer gone! It’s time for this week’s WWW Wednesday post!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
Currently I am reading book three in the Girl Meets Duke series, The Wallflower Wager. I am really enjoying this series and am glad I decided to read it.
I am also still reading The Jungle Book. Sadly, I have not made any progress on it this week because it has been a stressful week and I have been stuck on audiobooks and reading what is going to make me feel better.
What did you recently finish reading?
This week was an audiobook week. I basically binge listened to the majority of the Half-Moon Hollow series and finished the last book yesterday. I also started reading a series that I loved a few years ago, Steampunk Red Riding Hood, and read the first two books.
- The Single Undead Moms Club by Molly Harper
- Fangs for the Memories by Molly Harper
- Where the Wild Things Bite by Molly Harper
- Big Vamp on Campus by Molly Harper
- Steph’s Outcast by Ruby Dixon
- Accidental Sire by Molly Harper
- Heartstopper Vol. 4 by Alice Osman
- The Girls Who Stepped Out of Line
- Wolves and Daggers by Melanie Karsak
- Kaiju No. 8 by Naoya Matsumoto
- The Governess Game by Tessa Dare
- Alphas and Airships by Melanie Karsak
- Peace, Blood and Understanding by Molly Harper
- Nice Werewolves Don’t Bite Vampires by Molly Harper
What do you think you’ll read next?
I will be continuing the Steampunk Red Riding Hood series. I also want to finish the Jungle Book since I started it over two weeks ago. I do need to read some of the books on my summer TBR still as well.