Hello everyone! It’s time for this week’s WWW Wednesday post!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
Currently I am reading three books in all three formats.
I am almost done listening to The Single Undead Moms Club, book 4 in the Half-Moon Hollow series by Molly Harper. I have been flying through the audiobooks of this series and have listen to more audiobooks this month than ever before.
I started reading The Jungle Book a few days ago. I have only read the first two stories in the book but they were very captivating. This is a children’s book that I wish that I had read as a child, especially since I liked the movie as a kid.
I am still reading The Girls Who Stepped Out of Line. I am about 30% through it. It keeps getting set aside for audiobooks this past week. I want to try and finish it this week though.
What did you recently finish reading?
This has been the week of audiobooks and the Ice Planet Barbarians, which I finally finished the series of. Also I finally finished Lara Adrian’s books! I am all caught up on her Midnight Breed/Hunter Legacy series and am ready for the new book later this year.
- Driving Mr. Dead by Molly Harper
- Barbarian’s Beloved by Ruby Dixon
- Barbarian’s Valentine by Ruby Dixon
- A Good Day for Chardonnay by Darynda Jones
- A Witch’s Guide to Kisses and Curses by Molly Harper
- Undead sublet by Molly Harper
- Edge of Darkness by Lara Adrian
- Barbarian’s Treasure by Ruby Dixon
- Barbarian’s Bride by Ruby Dixon
- I’m Dreaming of an Undead Christmas by Molly Harper
- The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare
- The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire by Molly Harper
What do you think you’ll read next?
I am going to continue the Half-Moon Hollow series. I read my first Tessa Dare book this week and want to read the rest of the Girl Meets Duke series now so I will probably try to get to those this week. I also want to read at least one of my summer TBR books but I am really bad lately at sticking to my TBR.