Hello everyone! It’s time for this week’s WWW Wednesday post!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
Currently I am reading two ARCs and one Kindle Unlimited book. I started reading The Girls Who Stepped Out of Line: Untold Stories of the Women Who Changed the Course of WWII and so far it has been wonderfully fascinating. It is set up so every chapter is a different woman. I am not far yet but it is still wonderful to learn about these amazing.
I decided I was going to finish reading the Ice Planet Barbarian series, even though just a month or so ago I decided to just stick to the Icehome books. I am not very far but so far I am enjoying this book and look forward to seeing what happens in Barbarian’s Beloved.
I am also reading A Good Day for Chardonnay, which comes out later this month. So far, it is fascinating and I really love Sunshine and her daughter.
What did you recently finish reading?
So I actually stuck to my reading plans this week and finally finished the Midnight Breed series! I also am almost done with the spin-off series Hunters Legacy too. So this week was a good reading week.
- American Monsters by Adam Jortner
- The Nanny and the Alien Warrior by Honey Phillips
- Bombshell by Sarah MacLean
- Greta and the Gargoyle by Honey Phillips
- Dearest Rogue by Elizabeth Hoyt
- Break the Day by Lara Adrian
- Fall of Night by Lara Adrian
- Born of Darkness by Lara Adrian
- Hour of Darkness by Lara Adrian
- Artie and the Wolf Moon by Oliva Stephens
- The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires by Molly Harper
What do you think you’ll read next?
I will be reading the last Hunter Legacy book, Edge of Darkness. I will continue the audiobooks of the Half-Moon Hollow series by Molly Harper. I finished the first book yesterday and loved it. It was a reread but I don’t remember anything that happened in this series so its like I am reading it for the first time. Hopefully I can also read one or two of the books on my summer TBR.