#FaeFriday is a weekly book tag created by Kristy at CaffeinatedFae, who is also the creator of the tag image above.
Here’s the rules:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!t
We’re a little more than halfway through the year and that is why this week’s prompt is:
What have been some of your favorite books this year?
There are are more books I could add to this list but here are the four that I think have impacted me the most so far this year. Also I have probably posted about these before because I can’t stop talking about them now that I have read them.
- Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs
- Heartstopper series by Alice Oseman
- Check, Please! Series by Ngzoi Ukazu
- Hook by Gina L. Maxwell