Hello everyone! It’s time for this week’s WWW Wednesday post!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
Currently I am reading book 14 of the Midnight Breed series, Defy the Dawn. I don’t remember anything about this book so its like I am reading it for the first time. I am getting close to the end of my reread of this series.
Yesterday, I also started listening to The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander. I haven’t gotten very far yet but it is already fascinating.
What did you recently finish reading?
Since last week I have finished quite a few books. I finished the reread of the Call of Crows series by Shelly Laurenston. I also read a few ARCs which cleared my Netgalley down to 2 books currently.
- The Undoing by Shelly Laurenston
- Stroke of Midnight by Lara Adrian
- The Unyielding by Shelly Laurenston
- Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas
- Hellboy: Weird Tales by Mike Mignola
- Momento Monstrum by Jochen Till (ARC)
- Witches Get Stitches by Juliette Cross (ARC)
- Fangs, Vol. 1 by Billy Balibally (ARC)
- Fire Maidens Greece by Anna Lowe (ARC)
- Rivals! Frenemies Who Changed the World by Scott McCormick
- Rivals 2! More Frendemies Who Changed the World by Scott McCormick
- Pirates! Scoundrels Who Shook the World by Scott McCormick
What do you think you’ll read next?
I plan on finishing at least two Midnight Breed books this week. I also want to get started on my summer TBR and try to read at least one of those books. Other than that, I don’t have any idea what I will read this week.