Hello everyone! It’s time for this week’s WWW Wednesday post! Can you believe it is already June! This year is going by a lot quicker than I expected.
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
Currently I am reading two books. I am halfway through Then Came You by Lisa Kleypas. It is my third Kleypas book and while I do like it overall I have a few issues with it but I will discuss that in my review.
I started rereading the Call of Crows series by Shelly Laurenston. I am just doing a reread of all her stuff this year because she is one of my favorite authors and her books make me happy. I started book two, The Undoing, last night and will probably finish it today.
What did you recently finish reading?
Since last week I have read quite a few books, a couple of short scenes, and two audiobooks. Also I finally read Coraline which has been on my TBR since I bought the books three years ago.
The reviews for these books will be up throughout the rest of the week. I am about a week ahead now with scheduling reviews.
- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by Caitlin Doughty
- Cold-Hearted Rake by Lisa Kleypas (DNF)
- Ride Rough by Laura Kaye
- Ride Wild by Laura Kaye
- Ink, Steel, & Forever by Laura Kaye
- Little M by Laura Kaye
- Ride Dirty by Laura Kaye
- Ride Deep by Laura Kaye
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- Mile High with a Vampire by Lynsay Sands (ARC)
- Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? by Caitlin Doughty
- Bound to Darkness by Lara Adrian
- The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston
What do you think you’ll read next?
I will be continuing my rereads of the Midnight Breed series and the Call of Crows series. I have a few ARCs that I just got approved for as well which I am hoping to get to this week.