#FaeFriday is a weekly book tag created by Kristy at CaffeinatedFae, who is also the creator of the tag image above.
Here’s the rules:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
It’s #FaeFriday and my parents just celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary! That is why the prompt this week is:
What are some of your favorite couples that you have read?
- Nick and Becca from Hard Ink series by Laura Kaye
- Mercy and Adam from Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs
- Charles and Anna from the Alpha & Omega series by Patricia Briggs
- Kate and Curran from the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews
- Nevada and Rogan from the Hidden Legacy series by Ilona Andrews
- Bitty and Jack from Check, Please! By Ngozi Ukazu
- Charlie and Nick from Heartstopper by Alice Oseman
I could go on but I will stop here. I have so many favorite couples I have a shelf for them on Goodreads so if you want to see more visit it.