Hello everyone! It’s time for this week’s WWW Wednesday post!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
So currently I am reading three books. I started rereading the Hard Ink series this week. My anxiety has been bad lately and I needed a comfort read . I am on book 2.5, Hard to Hold On To.
I started reading Arresting Mason by Amber Daulton last Friday and I was enjoying it. I decided to set it aside though because with how bad my anxiety is, new books are stressful right now. I am about 30% through the audiobook of If At Birth You Don’t Succeed by Zach Anner. I highly recommend this audiobook because he narrates it and it is hilarious and eye opening.
What did you recently finish reading?
Since last week my reading has taken some hits. My anxiety spiked, like I said, and my reading slowed down a lot. I switched to some comic books to try and calm down but it didn’t really help. For the first time in forever I did not finish a book over the weekend. This past weekend was rough for me but since I switch to a reread I have finished two books.
- An American Sunrise by Joy Harjo
- Darker After Midnight by Lara Adrian
- Dark Alpha’s Obsession by Donna Grant
- Bridget’s Bane by Ruby Dixon
- B.R.P.D. The Devil You Know Vol. 1 by Mike Mignola
- B.R.P.D. The Devil You Know Vol. 2 by Mike Mignola
- B.R.P.D. The Devil You Know Vol. 3 by Mike Mignola
- Edge of Dawn by Lara Adrian
- Hard As It Gets by Laura Kaye
- Hard As You Can by Laura Kaye
What do you think you’ll read next?
I will be continuing my reread of the Hard Ink series and the Midnight Breed series. I also plan on reading the ARC of Breaking Badger by Shelly Laurenston, which is one of my most anticipated releases this year. I am so excited I got an ARC of it