Hello everyone! It’s time for this week’s WWW Wednesday post!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
For once I am only reading one book. I am in the middle of Darker After Midnight, book 10 of the Midnight Breed series.
What did you recently finish reading?
My reading has slowed down this week because I got Pokemon Snap and have been playing it instead of reading. Here is what I have read since last weeks update.
- Hot and Badgered by Shelly Laurenston
- In a Badger Way by Shelly Laurenston
- Yojimbot by Sylvian Repos (ARC)
- Abandoned WWII Aircraft, Tanks, and Warships by Chris McNabb (ARC)
- Badger to the Bone by Shelly Laurenston
- We Live by Inaki and Roy Miranda (ARC)
- Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian
- A Taste of Midnight by Lara Adrian
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
What do you think you’ll read next?
I will be continuing the Midnight Breed series this week. I don’t know what else I will read outside of that. I have a few books from my spring TBR that I still need to read so I will probably try to get one of those read as well.