Hello everyone! It’s time for this week’s WWW Wednesday post!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I have started rereading Hot and Badgered book 1 of the Honey Badger Chronicles series by Shelly Laurenston. This is a spin off series of the Pride and I just love these crazy sisters.
I haven’t listened to any of White Fragility for two weeks. Yesterday was my first day in two weeks without a migraine so audio stuff was a no-go. Hopefully I can get back to this audiobook this week though.
What did you recently finish reading?
I was able to get quite a few books read this week, even with the migraines. I finished the Pride series by Shelly Laurenston, read Anna Hackett’s newest book, and got another Midnight Breed story read. I also read another Bold Brew book which might be my last. I like the books in the series but the last couple have just been ok and not amazing so I don’t know if I want to read any more.
I also finally read Blood Heir by Ilona Andrews. This was one of my most anticipated releases this year and I have put it off for a while because I wanted to save it for a bad day. It was very good and I am looking forward to more stories about Aurelia/Julie.
- Queer Icons and Their Cats by Alison and P.J. Nastasi (ARC)
- The Journey Beyond by Erik Stensland(ARC)
- Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston
- Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston
- My Darling Duke by Stacy Reid
- The Bodyguard by Anna Hackett
- B.R.P.D. Hell on Earth Vol. 5 by Mike Mignola
- Taken by Midnight by Lara Adrian
- Silky Smooth by A.M. Arthur
- Blood Heir by Ilona Andrews
What do you think you’ll read next?
I will be finishing the Honey Badger Chronicles series this week. I also plan on reading another Midnight Breed book. Other than that I don’t have any plans reading wise.