This week’s topic is: My Ten Most Recent Reads
This was a quick and fun prompt. It was nice to see my past 10 reads together and compare them. From these 10 books I realized my reading has been kind of all over the place when it comes to genres, but it works for me.
Also I placed these in order with 1 being my most recent book.
- Silky Smooth by A.M. Arthur
- Taken by Midnight by Lara Adrian
- B.R.P.D. Hell on Earth Vol. 5 by Mike Mignola
- The Bodyguard by Anna Hackett
- My Darling Duke by Stacy Reid
- Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston
- Wolf with Benefits by Shelly Laurenston
- Queer Icons and Their Cats by Alison Nastasi
- The Journey Beyond: Learning to Live Beautifully in a Troubled World by Erik Stensland
- Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston