Hello everyone! I can’t believe it’s the first week of April already! This year is flying by, especially with all the reading I have been doing.
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
This morning I started reading Kristen Painter’s new Nocturne Falls book, The Siren Saves the Billionaire. I am sure I will like it because I have enjoyed all of Painters books that I have read (which I think at this point is almost all of them).
Last night I started the ARC of Mystical Stitches: Embroidery for Personal Empowerment and Magical Embellishment by Christi Johnson. So far it is very interesting and easy to understand. She gives step by step instructions on how to do stitches, and includes pictures, so I think it will be a great book for beginners (like me) or an experienced embroider.
Also still listening to Dracula. I’m over halfway through it and hope to finish it this week.
What did you recently finish reading?
I have read quite a few good books this week. I reread the Magnus Pack series by Shelly Laurenston. It was just as fun and crazy as I remembered. I also finally got my copy of Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs and read it over the weekend. It was so good and I couldn’t put it down. Also almost done with Lobster Johnson.
- The Specialist by Anna Hackett
- Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston
- Cord Magic by Mandi Em (DNF)
- Saving Sienna by Katie Reus
- Go Fetch by Shelly Laurenston
- Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs
- Here Kitty, Kitty by Shelly Laurenston
- Lobster Johnson Vol 4: Get the Lobster by Mike MIgnola
- When He Was Bad by Shelly Laurenston
- Lobster Johnson, Vol. 5: The Pirate’s Ghost and Metal Monsters of Midtown by Mike MIgnola
- Veil of Midnight by Lara Adrian
All reviews will be posting throughout this week.
What do you think you’ll read next?
I will be continuing my reread of the Midnight Breed series. I also plan on finishing Lobster Johnson like I said above. I also plan on rereading the Pride series by Shelly Laurenston. I have been wanting to read it all year but have keep putting it off.
Other than that, who knows what I will be reading. We will see next week.