Hello everyone! It’s time for this week’s WWW Wednesday post!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Anna Hackett’s newest release, The Specialist. So far I am enjoying it. I have yet to read a Hackett book I didn’t enjoy though.
I started listening to Dracula through Audible this week as well. I have read Dracula a couple of times but I wanted to give this audiobook a try since it has a full cast and I usually really enjoy those.
I also started the ARC of Cord Magic by Brandy Williams. I am not very far into it but it is ok so far. I picked it up because I thought the premise was interesting. We will see though.
What did you recently finish reading?
Since last week I have finished a quite a few books, including two audiobooks, and a comic. Two of these were ARCs as well which is good because I really need to get my percentage back down. I requested too many books this month and now I have a backlog.
- Edgar Allan Poe: Master of Horror by Mark Canada
- Fighting for What’s His by Laura Kaye
- Worth Fighting For by Laura Kaye
- B.R.P.D. Hell on Earth Vol 1 by Mike Mignola
- Witchcraft Therapy by Mani Em (ARC)
- Henrietta & Eleanor by Libby Spurrier
- Darkness Betrayed by Lara Adrian (ARC)
- Vanilla Steamer by Crystal Lacy
- Midnight Rising by Lara Adrian
- The Mutter Museum by Ann Dhody
- Howl for it by Shelly Laurenston
- Fighting the Fire by Laura Kaye
The rest of these reviews will be showing up over the next week.
What do you think you’ll read next?
I am going to continue my reread of the Midnight Breed series, the Lobster Johnson series, and probably start rereading the Pride series by Shelly Laurenston. I read the prequel novella Monday night and now I am excited to revisit that world.
For non-rereads, I will be reading the next Bold Brew book. I also will probably try to get at least one ARC finished this week, probably Katie Reus’s upcoming book. I have been struggling with new books though so you probably will just see a lot of rereads in the coming weeks.