Hello everyone! It’s time for this week’s WWW Wednesday post!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
So I am currently reading two books. I will start off by saying that I haven’t made any progress in The Last Camel Died at Noon since last week. I think I need to take a break from the Amelia Peabody series after I finish this one.
I am also listening to the audiobook of An Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortz. I am almost done with it so the review will probably be posted early next week.
What did you recently finish reading?
I have finished quite a few books this week. The most recent being the ones shown above. All of these will be showing up over the next week. Also I finally finished the Alienn, Arkansas series!
- Winter Wonderland by various
- 10 Things Aliens Hate About You by Fiona Roarke
- Four Weddings and An Alien by Fiona Roarke
- Lobster Johnson Vol 1: The Iron Promethius by Mike Mignola
- Sledgehammer 44 by Mike Mignola
- Alpha & Omega by Patricia Briggs
- Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
- Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs
- Lobster Johnson Vol 2: The Burning Hand by Mike Mignola
- Of Fire and Flames by Donna Grant
- The House Witch by Arin Murphy-Hiscock
- Perfect Matcha by Erin McLellan
What do you think you’ll read next?
I will continue my reread of the Alpha & Omega series to prepare for the next book that came out yesterday. I haven’t got my signed copy yet but I should get it by the time I finish my reread.
Other than that, I will be reading Lobster Johnson. I also want to go back to the Midnight Breed series. It keeps getting pushed aside by ARCs and other series and I need to get back to it.