This week’s topic is: Books On My Spring 2021 TBR
So I am not good at sticking to TBRs which means I will be lucky if I check any of these off, but here are 10 books that I would like to read this spring.
- Blood Heir by Ilona Andrews
- Warrior Fight Club series by Laura Kaye. I want to do a reread of this series in prep for the new release.
- Barbarian’s Beloved (Ice Planet Barbarians #16) by Ruby Dixon. I have fallen behind on this series and want to catch up.
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
- Again the Magic (Wallflowers #0.5) by Lisa Kleypas
- Aubreigne (Whispers From the Bayou #6) by Sandra R. Neely
- My Darling Duke (Sinful Wallflowers #1) by Stacy Reid
- If at Birth You Don’t Succeed: My Adventures with Disaster and Destiny by Zack Anner
- The Pride Series by Shelly Laurenston. I want to do a reread of this series because it has been on my mind a lot lately.