Hello everyone! It’s time for this week’s WWW Wednesday post!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam from Taking on a World of Words. The three questions to answer are:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading book 6 of the Amelia Peabody series, The Last Camel Died At Noon. I am not very far in it yet but a lot has happened already. I also started reading The House Witch: Your Complete Guide to Creating a Magical Space with Rituals and Spells for Hearth and Home by Arin Murphy-Hiscock. Its available through Kindle Unlimited and I have enjoyed her writing before. I am not too far into it but it has already been pretty informative.
What did you recently finish reading?
Since last week I have read/listened to quite a few books. I finally finished Hellboy so I can move on with my Magnolaverse readathon. I am almost done reading the Alienn, Arkansas series. I have three stories left.
The past few days I have struggled with concentrating on books so I have been listening to audiobooks. I have finished three in the past two days. I don’t know if this will continue but if if it does then my audible TBR might actually shrink.
- The Dragon’s Spellbound Alien by Fiona Roarke
- Hellboy Omnibus Vol 4: Hellboy in Hell by Mike Mignola
- Merry & Bright by various
- My Big Fat Alien Wedding by Fiona Roarke
- Hook by Gina L. Maxwell
- The Cupcake Witch by Melanie Karsak
- The Fairy Godfather by Melanie Karsak
- Cup of Joe by Annabeth Albert
- The Vampire’s Unintended Alien by Fiona Roarke
- The Witch’s Enchanted Alien by Fiona Roarke
- A Grown-Up Guide to Oceans by Ben Garrod
- Puppuccino by Allison Temple
- Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man by Emmanuel Acho
- History Revealed by History Revealed Staff
What do you think you’ll read next?
I will hopefully finish Alienn, Arkansas this week. I also want to pick up the Midnight Breed series again and read at least one of them. Other than that, it will depend on if I can concentrate on books or if I will be listening to audiobooks. Most of my audiobooks are nonfiction so there might be more of that this week.