I have already done a post for my 2021 reading and blog goals. I tried to come up with ten other resolutions/hopes for this year. There are a few cross overs but I think that’s ok.
This week’s topic is: Resolutions/Hopes for 2021
- Read more of what I want and less of what is popular
- Participate in reading challenges
- Use the reading bullet journal I spent hours working on to track challenges.
- Work on my bookstagram
- Get better at with book photography
- Try to get back into crafting and art.
- Be more active, even when I don’t want to be.
- Do more self-care and less everyone else care.
- Organize and rearrange my reading/ craft room.
- Hopefully once it’s safe, spend more time with family and friends.