Six for Sunday is a weekly book tag created in June 2017 by Steph at A Little But a Lot.
I recently posted an update to my 2020 reading goals which have a couple of these wins on there but this is still a slightly different list.
This week’s prompt is: Bookish wins of 2020
- I read 47 nonfiction books in 2020!!! I usually struggle to read 5 in a year!
- I read 543 books in 2020
- I participated in 9 different reading challenges
- I read 12 classics in 2020!
- I got my Netgalley ratio above 80%
- I reread a lot of series that I loved and reviewed them.