Six for Sunday is a weekly book tag created in June 2017 by Steph at A Little But a Lot.
This week’s prompt is: Children’s books you’d love to read
This was a lot harder than I thought it would be because I had actually read a lot more children’s books than I realized. Quite a few of them were read when I was an adult too.
This year alone I have read a couple of children’s classics that I missed growing up: Winnie the Pooh, The Lightning Thief, Holes, and The Bad Beginning.
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman ( I actually own this now and had planned on reading it last month but didn’t get to it. Hopefully soon.)
- Mary Poppins by P. L. Travers
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- The Witches by Roald Dahl
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett