#FaeFriday is a weekly book tag created by Kristy at CaffeinatedFae, who is also the creator of the tag image above.
Here’s the rules:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
The autumn court is still in the spotlight and celebrating the season change by gracing us with the beautiful gift that is the changing of the leaves. That is why this week’s prompt is:
What genre gives off that perfect autumn vibe to you?
- Romantic Suspense
- Horror (which I rarely read.)
- Holiday Romances (Mainly Halloween and Thanksgiving themed ones. Some Christmas ones because it is getting colder, especially if it snows.)