Time for another update for the Tackle My TBR challenge.
First here are some of the basic details:
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice.
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! There are some goal levels below if that’s your thing.
- Use #TackleMyTBR2020 on social media.
- Visit KimberlyFaye Reads posts about this challenge for more information http://bit.ly/tacklemytbr2020
- Safety: read 12 TBR books
- Blitz: read 13-24 TBR books
- First Down: read 25-36 TBR books
- Field Goal: read 37-48 TBR books
- Hail Mary: read 49-60 TBR books
- Touchdown: read 61+ TBR books
It’s been a while since I have done an update for this challenge, mostly because I haven’t done a great job at reading my backlog. But I have got a lot of ARC’s read over the past few months so I feel like it was worth it.
In my previous post, I had finished 25 books out of the 50 for this challenge. Here are the books I have read since then:
- Natural Enemies by Roan Parish
- The Vampire Knitting Club by Nancy Warren
- No Proper Lady by Isabel Cooper
- Bite the Dust by Cynthia Eden
- The Trouble with Vampires by Lynsay Sands
- Sinner by Lana Pecherczyk
- Envy by Lana Pecherczyk
- The Mail-Order Bride Carries a Gun by Wanda Ann Thomas
- Deadly Descent by Kaylea Cross
This takes my total up to 34 out of the 50 for the challenge. I am a lot closer than I thought I would be considering I haven’t really been pushing myself to read my backlog. Hopefully I will do better in the next few months because my TBR is still out of control.