This week’s topic is: Questions I Would Ask My Favorite Authors
This topic was hard for me because I have never really thought about what I would ask an author. I have meet a couple of authors and got books signed but was so nervous I never asked any questions. So here are 10 questions I would want to ask, but probably wouldn’t.
- To Kaylea Cross, author of Fractured Honor and many other romantic suspense books – Where do you get your information about the military?
- To Anna Hackett, author of Marcus and Gladiator and many other books – Where do you get your inspiration for your books?
- Again to Anna Hackett – Did you originally plan to write multiple series that were connected?
- To Marissa Meyer, author of Cinder – How did you come up with the idea for the Lunar Chronicles?
- To J.R. Ward, author of Dark Lover – How often do you hear the brothers “speak” to you during your daily life? Do they offer commentary?
- To G.A. Aiken, author of The Blacksmith Queen – When you were finishing up the Dragon Kin series did you know then that you would be writing the Scarred Earth Series?
- To Edgar Allan Poe – What was the inspiration behind the poem “The Raven”?
- To Patricia Briggs, author of Moon Called – Do you know how many more Mercy Thompson books you will be writing?
- To Ilona Andrews, author of Magic Bites – Do you plan to write a book for each sibling in the Hidden Legacy universe?
- To Megan Rosenbloom, author of Dark Archives – Will you be doing a follow up book or article discussing what new books have been discovered as human skin books?