Title: Kiss of Snow
Author: Nalini Singh
Series: Psy-Changeling #10
Dates Read: 2014, July 22, 2020
Since Sienna Lauren defected from the PsyNet into the SnowDancer pack she has had one weakness, Hawke. Hawke lost his mate as a child and knows he will never have another. Sienna gets under his skin though and his wolf refuses to give her up.
The tension between Hawke and Sienna has been building since book one and we finally have their story! I should start by saying that I was a little leary about reading this book because there is a large age gap between Hawke and Sienna. I was concerned he would continue to treat her as a child but he doesn’t. I actually really enjoyed their steamy and intense relationship.
This book also had a secondary romance! Walker, Judd’s brother, and the healer Laura! These two were hinted at in Play of Passion but now we actually get to see them together. I adored this side romance. I really liked Walker. His past was quite fascinating and heartbreaking. Lara was a caring and strong wolf. She works herself into the ground to help her people, which I loved. Walker and Laura were the perfect match and I really wish we got more of them.
The confrontation with Pure Psy and the shifters finally happens. A war has started and I am really interested in seeing where it will lead, especially with the Psy council. The best part of this book was that Sasha finally has her baby!!!
Previous books in the series:
- Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1)
- Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2)
- Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling #3)
- Stroke of Enticement (Psy-Changeling #3.5)
- Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4)
- Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling #5)
- Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling #6)
- Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling #7)
- Bonds of Justice (Psy-Changeling #8)
- Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling #9)
- Declaration of Courtship (Psy-Changeling #9.5)