This week’s topic is: Books I’ve Added to my TBR and Forgotten Why
So I have a lot of books on my TBR but a few months ago I went through and deleted a whole bunch of books that I no longer wanted to read/ couldn’t remember why I had added it.. So now my TBR on Goodreads just shows books I own and need to read, which means that I can’t really answer this prompt. So I am going to change this week’s topic to:
Books That I Own and Have Been on My TBR The Longest
So all of these books are from 2016 and 2017 apparently and I am surprised that it’s been that long. I really thought the oldest ones would be from 2018.
- Winter Igniting (Scorpius Syndrome #5) by Rebecca Zanetti
- I am behind on this series and now want to reread the whole series because I don’t remember what happened.
- Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels #10) by Ilona Andrews
- Another book that I am waiting to read because I want to reread the whole series so it’s fresh in my mind. Especially since this is the last book in this series.
- Archangel’s Heart (Guild Hunter #9) by Nalini Singh
- Another book that I need to reread the whole series because I don’t remember what has happened.
- Highland Mist (Druid’s Glen #1) by Donna Grant
- I am a huge Donna Grant fan and have read almost all of her paranormal romances. This is one series that I have yet to get to though.
- Iron and Magic (The Iron Covenant #1) by Ilona Andrews
- I am waiting to read this one until I reread Kate Daniels because the series are connected.
- Marked (Eternal Guardians #1) by Elisabeth Naughton
- I actually bought this ebook in 2013 but didn’t add it to Goodreads till 2017. I can’t believe I still haven’t picked it up. I now own a few others in this series too.
- Written in Red (The Others #1) by Anne Bishop
- I bought this one because of all the good reviews and hype for this series but I just have yet to get around to picking it up. That is one of the issues of being a mood reader a lot of books get lost in the pile for years.
- Lionheart (Moonshadow #3) by Thea Harrison
- I think I will have to reread this series before I start this one because I don’t really remember what happened in the previous books.
- The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy #1) by Katherine Arden
- I have owned this book since it came out and have yet to pick it up. I tried to read it a month ago but I was in a reading slump and I knew by page 5 that I needed to stop otherwise I would not enjoy it. I have been waiting for the mood to strike me. Hopefully I can get to it this year though.
- Prince of Desire (The Royal Chronicles #1) by Donna Grant
- Another series by Grant that I have yet to read even though I own the book.