#FaeFriday is a weekly book tag created by Kristy at CaffeinatedFae, who is also the creator of the tag image above.
Here’s the rules:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
This week on #FaeFriday we are discussing shapeshifting. So this week’s prompt is:
What is your favorite book that features a shapeshifter?
Paranormal romance is my favorite thing to read, especially shifter ones. I have so many books I could pick for this topic that it is really hard for me to choose one book…so I am not. Here are five series that I absolutely love that focus on shifters.
- Mercy Thompson and Alpha and Omega by Patricia Briggs
- Dark Kings by Donna Grant
- Pride Series by Shelly Laurenston
- Dragon Kin by G.A. Aiken (this is actually a fantasy shifter one)
- Psy-Changeling and Psy-Changeling Trinity by Nalini Singh