Time for another update for the Tackle My TBR challenge.
First here are some of the basic details:
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice.
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! There are some goal levels below if that’s your thing.
- Use #TackleMyTBR2020 on social media.
- Visit KimberlyFaye Reads posts about this challenge for more information http://bit.ly/tacklemytbr2020
- Safety: read 12 TBR books
- Blitz: read 13-24 TBR books
- First Down: read 25-36 TBR books
- Field Goal: read 37-48 TBR books
- Hail Mary: read 49-60 TBR books
- Touchdown: read 61+ TBR books
My goal is for the Hail Mary, so 50 books, but I am really going to push for the Touchdown challenge because I have a lot of TBR books.
In my previous post, I had finished 18 books out of the 50 for this challenge. I have been doubling up with Romanceopoly so quite a few of these should be familiar.
Here are the books I read:
- Love and Other Wild Things by Molly Harper
- Hot as Puck by Lili Valente
- Sexy Motherpucker by Lili Valente
- Indecent Werewolf Exposure by Eve Langlais
- My Two Wolves by Van Cole
- Tallulah’s Temptation by Robyn Peterman
- Nighthawk by Kathryn Le Veque
So these seven bring my total up to 25. I am halfway there! If I keep this up I will definitely read more than 50 and hopefully hit the Touchdown goal.