This week’s topic is: Books I Bought/Borrowed Because of the reviews.
So here are 10 books that I have bought or added to my TBR to buy because fellow reviewers raved about them. I will try to remember who recommended or was reading them as well.
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams has been recommended by so many people that I decided to go ahead and add it to my TBR pile. It’s actually on sale right now for $2.99.
2. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden. This is another book that everyone was raving about when it came out. I own it on kindle and recieved a publisher copy when I was at C2E2 this year. I plan to read it for one of my reading challenges this year.
3. Nearly Departed in Deadwood by Ann Charles. This book was recommeded to my by my MIL and has been on my TBR for a few years now. I am hoping to read it this year.
4. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. This is one of those books that everyone recommends of Gaiman’s. I finally bought a copy and read it in 2016. I loved it and totally recommend it.
5. The Ones Who Got Away by Roni Loren. This is another book that all the reviewers I follow seemed to be raving about. I read it last month and really enjoyed it, especially considering how heavy the subject matter is. I will be continuing the series.
7. Uprooted by Naomi Novik. This was another one that was everywhere when it came out. It still is getting good reviews as well. I am planning on reading it this month for the O.W.L.s Magical Readathon.