Time for another update for the Tackle My TBR challenge!!
First here are some of the basic details:
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice.
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! There are some goal levels below if that’s your thing.
- Use #TackleMyTBR2020 on social media.
- Visit KimberlyFaye Reads posts about this challenge for more information http://bit.ly/tacklemytbr2020
- Safety: read 12 TBR books
- Blitz: read 13-24 TBR books
- First Down: read 25-36 TBR books
- Field Goal: read 37-48 TBR books
- Hail Mary: read 49-60 TBR books
- Touchdown: read 61+ TBR books
My goal is for the Hail Mary, so 50 books, but I am really going to push for the Touchdown challenge because I have a lot of TBR books.
In my previous update I had read 11 books and had 39 books left if I wanted to hit my goal of 50. This month I have read a lot of books and quite a few of them were for this challenge.
So here are the books I completed this month:
- It’s a Charmed Life by Selene Charles
- Protect the Prince by Jennifer Estep
- Pure Heat by M. L. Buchman
- Hidden by Rebecca Zanetti
- The Ones Who Got Away by Roni Loren
- Hunter Bear by Zoe Chant
- Tarot Elements by Melissa Cynova
So that brings my total books read for this challenge up to 18. 32 more books to go to reach my goal of 50. If this keeps up then I don’t think I will have any problems reaching the Touchdown level.