Here is my first update for the Tackle My TBR challenge. I am going to try and do an update for this challenge every month but we will see if that actually happens.
First here are some of the basic details:
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice.
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! There are some goal levels below if that’s your thing.
- Use #TackleMyTBR2020 on social media.
- Visit KimberlyFaye Reads posts about this challenge for more information http://bit.ly/tacklemytbr2020
- Safety: read 12 TBR books
- Blitz: read 13-24 TBR books
- First Down: read 25-36 TBR books
- Field Goal: read 37-48 TBR books
- Hail Mary: read 49-60 TBR books
- Touchdown: read 61+ TBR books
My goal is for the Hail Mary, so 50 books, but I am really going to push for the Touchdown challenge because I have a lot of TBR books. So here is how far I have gotten in two months.
Books completed so far:
- Demon’s Mercy by Rebecca Zanetti
- A Bit of Bite by Cynthia Eden
- Vengeance by Rebecca Zanetti
- Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid
- Permanent Ink by Avon Gale
- The Christmas Cowboy Hero by Donna Grant
- The Woman Who Would Be King: Hatshepsut’s Rise to Power in Ancient Egypt by Kara Cooney
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Brownies & Betrayal by Heather Justesen
- Chef Sugarlips by Tawna Fenske
- Dreams of a Highlander by Katy Baker
39 more books to go to get to 50! Hopefully I can get through at least another 5 in March but we will see.
Are you participating in any reading challenges? Do you try to pick from your TBR for those challenges?