This week’s prompt is Love Freebie, which means we are free to write about anything as long as there’s love in it. Since the title has freebie, my first thought was free books. So here are 10 free or discounted books that I loved, or think I will love (and that involve love).
- The Mane Even by Shelly Laurenston (Currently $2.99)
- I love all of Laurenston’s books and the Pride series is one of my all time favorites. I have read this multiple times and cannot recommend it enough.
- Hard to Let Go by Laura Kaye (Currently $1.99)
- The Hard Ink series is one of the first suspense/military romances that I remember loving. I just love all the characters, the bond between them, and the drive they have to right a wrong.I have also read this series multiple times and will be reading it again in the future.
- In Moonlight and Memories, Vol. II by Julie Anne Walker (Currently FREE)
- I really enjoyed Walker’s Black Knight’s Inc. series and was excited to see she released this series. I haven’t actually read it yet but its on my TBR for this year.
- Miss Kane’s Christmas by Caroline Mickelson (Currently FREE)
- I read this one over Christmas break and quite enjoyed it. It was a cute Christmas love story involving Santa’s daughter Carol. My review can be found here.
- MacFarland’s Lass by Glynnis Campbell (Currently FREE)
- I haven’t actually read this one yet but its been on my TBR for over a year now. Its on my Tackle My TBR list for this year. It sounds like a good one though.
- Passion Surge by Cynthia Sax (Currently FREE)
- I love Cynthia Sax and her cyborg series. The Cyborg Space Exploration has been very good so far and I have heard good things about this one. I am two books behind currently but I will catch up this year.
- Naughty or Ice by Sylvia Pierce (Currently FREE)
- I quite enjoyed this book. I love a good hockey romance (even though I am not a sports fan). My review for it can be found here.
- Beauty and the Beast by Vivienne Savage (Currently FREE)
- I read this series about a year ago (maybe longer) and it was an interesting and fun retelling. The whole series its pretty good actually (what I read of it anyways).
Hope you enjoy these free and discounted books. Maybe you will find a new favorite book!